Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: Anyone involved with the Ohio LinuxFest is welcome to edit this page. If you do not have access please see UsingThisWiki .
- BarCamp on Friday (Scott willing to take ownership)
ideas from 2011 (or earlier)
- Day care: Either someone to wrangle people with the appropriate license to staff a room and/or finding local drop-in day cares that would take kids, and for how much.
- Someone monitoring a NOC to make sure that the network is not being abused,
throwing people off who overuse the bandwidth
- Run an internal-only network (internal IRC/xmmp/etc?)
- Start Earlier so we can have a real dinner break before keynotes
- Bump up price of supporter/pro pass and add dinner
- 2nd saturday party in the drury? for family friendly fun or in one of the rooms in manbearpig. (manbearpig has wiis for rent)
- little golf cart (6 person?) rental? for transport?
- Rent Hand Carts (Done: the same people who rent tables rents them for $25/day/each)
- Packing up Conference Materials in reusable labeled.
- Maintain inventory of said boxes.