Jump to navigation Jump to search
2014 Shirt Info
- printaura makes the shirts
- the shirts are sold on storenvy and shipping straight to the attendee.
- source image is 2,400 pixels width by 3,400 pixels height. 200 PPI resolution with a transparent background. File format PNG or TIF. No more than 2 colors excluding the shirt color.
- 2014 shirt color is Daisy. Text color is black and logo is black and white.
What we need
- Quality shirt brand (Gildan or American Apparel)
- Men's & Women's version, unisex versions are no good.
- Sizes Medium - 5XL Men
- Sizes Small - 3XL Women
- Shirt color Royal
- Front Center print using 2 colors.
We got ~180 shirts in 2012. Currently we have no design for the 2013 shirts.
These are in no specific order.
* $49 Membership Fee per month with a free 30 day trial. * One time setup fee per shirt run. $60 for 2 color front * $10 per shirt, no minimum quantity * bulk orders base price is only $4.50 * extra 10% off when ordering more than 56 shirts.
* 2-3 week turnaround * 1-2 business days for $99 a month membership fee
* Gildan mens, small - 3XL * No women's gildan or American Apparel
* $7 white, $10 black or color per shirt * $4.50 xsmall - XL shipping & fulfillment fee * $10.50 3xl - 6xl shipping & fulfillment fee * Ships international too
* Order processing can take up to 48 hours, excluding new sales, touch-ups and back-ordered stock.
* unisex preshrunk cotton * men's fitted * Ladies * 2 shirt styles, 21 colors * Direct To Garment Printing (DTG) * printing area is 11" by 15" (or 2200px by 3000px)
* $15.75 shirt + printing + shipping on a white Gildan shirt * $18.75 shirt + printing + shipping on a color Gildan shirt * $22.00 for Black American Apparel * No discounts based on order size * http://printaura.com/example-fulfillment-costs/ * You have to sell the shirts on your own ecommerce platform
* 3-7 business days, no rush services for processing. * 2-3 business days shipping.
* Mens small - 5XL Royal blue * Womens small - 3XL Royal blue * 10 different tshirt brands including Gildan 2000 series shirts * Digital direct printing
- Custom packing slip
- Custom return address on label
* $3.52 fruit of the loom per shirt average * $8.63 American Apparel per shirt average * $8.61 Alternative per shirt average * http://www.jakprints.com/drop-shipping/ * shipping, number of packages etc.. depends. * 500+ is a large order to them * Men's 96 pieces - $5.55 color shirt, 2 ink colors quote
* 2-3 week turnaround from order date * order minimums of 12 shirts, 12 shirt increments based on quote slider, a minimum of 24 for screen printing. * The minimum per color within a specific style is 12 pieces * The minimum per size within that style/color combination is 3 pieces, some 6. * 4 business days for blank samples. * 10-12 business days for a sample at $150 a shirt
* Gildan #2000 & #2000L Ultra Cotton * Mens Sizes: Small - 5XL * Womens Sizes: Extra Small - 3XL
* prices vary based on the amount ordered. * http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/faq.php
* Normal production time is 6-10 business days after placing your order. Size and complexity of order can change this. * There are blank samples that cost $5 - $18. Max 3 samples per shipment. Ships 24-72 hours from time of purchase. Half of sample cost is credited in your next bulk order.
* Mens Sizes: Small - XXL http://www.discountmugs.com/product/g2000-wholesale-custom-printed-gildan-ultra-cotton-tees/ * Womens Sizes: Small - XXL http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/view-product/G2000L/gildan-61-oz-ultra-cotton-ladies-tee/ * Can order any amount of each shirt.
- Accepted file formats: eps, psd, ai, jpeg, png, tiff
Rejected Shirt Companies
* http://www.uberprints.com - Didn't meet our size requirements
* http://www.cafepress.com/ - Poor quality * http://www.rocklinedropship.com/ - Only for bands * http://doba.com/ - Too general purpose drop shipper * http://embroider.me - The site is down * http://www.teeshirtsrock.com - Only does theme shirts from70s, 80s * http://skreened.com/ - All unisex shirts, Only goes to 3XL and costs $20.99 per shirt! * http://www.theadairgroup.com - Only sells blank shirts in bulk * http://zazzle.com/ - No color shirt selection, limited configurability and expensive * http://embroidme.com/ - No information online about selection, options, or quotes