The fall in-person meeting will be held Saturday, November 16, 2013 from 9:00am to 6:00pm. The location will be CMM in downtown Columbus at 130 E. Chestnut St. #100, Columbus, OH 43215.
- Warner: "The Weisheimer lot on the corner of Chestnut and Lazelle should be safe to park for free over the weekend. (Blacktop on the map) During the week, spots 4, 5, and 6 are reserved for CMM."
Items for Discussion
Please put any items we need to address in this list, and we'll try to slot it into an organized agenda.
- Review survey results
- Conference Strategy
- Conference theme for 2014
- Diversity in Open Source workshop - re-branding, format change?
- Roadmap planning
- 2014 scheduling
- PR strategy and tactics
- Post staff
- Social Media presentation - Susan Rose
- Needs a new look and a content audit.
- Shopping cart, check-in, and reporting functionality
- Hosting - our gratis hosting with HostGator ends in July 2014
- Krissy would like to solicit raffle prizes earlier than mid-day Saturday
- Need volunteers/recruits for open positions
- Conference chair
- PR chair
- Security chair
- Spreading account access to >1 person
- Inventory of shirts
- List your agenda items here
- Diversity of Attendees
- E. Naramore, php & diversity trucaconf in cinci
- Python for women & other Open Hatch
- Speaker Quality
If you will be present in person, please sign in here.
- Michael Schultheiss
- Vance Kochenderfer
- Rob Ball
- Warner Moore
- Beth Lynn Eicher
- Susan Rose
- Scott Courtney
If you're going to join the Google Hangout or conference call, please put your name here.
- Jaymie Strecker
If you can't make it, please note here so we don't send out a search party for you.
- Kirk Kimmel (maybe later)