Jump to navigation Jump to search
Birds of a feather are a great way to get together.
- When: 6pm-9pm on Friday
- Where: See the space plan for more info.
- BoF content on web site is live
- Application form is live at https://ohiolinux.org/bof/
- Links have been added to front page and navigation bar
- News post is live
- Intention is to use all OLFI rooms
- Early Penguins room may be sought if capacity, AV, or extra slots are needed
- Intention is three one-hour timeslots: 6:00, 7:00, and 8:00pm
- Are these good? When will happy hour run? - Happy hour still planned for 5:00-7:00
- Some sessions may need a double timeslot; this is fine
- Will put effort into recruiting people to host BoFs
- E-mail blast to ohiolinux-attendees
- Contact past BoF organizers (e.g., GPG keysigning)
- See if John Harig can put me in touch with others
- Can be promoted on social media - use news post as a template
- Will close online applications Wed, Oct 10 or if slots are filled
- Want to have a whiteboard with any open slots on Friday for day-of proposals
- Ideas for how best to show schedule? List sessions on overall conference schedule or make separate page?